“𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞?” It’s a common thought, particularly for those of us who are service-based business owners. Yes, the thought even goes through my mind sometimes, and I’m a finance and mindset pro!
What Not To Base Your Prices On
Let’s start with that it’s not about:
- charging for your time
- charging the going market rate / the average of what your competitors charge
- based on how smart you are
- based on your level of experience in your industry or time in your business
If you do price on these factors, now is the time to stop.
Charge Based On These Factors:
You simply need to charge based on:
- The transformation gained from using your service
- The experience
This is why your customers buy from you – transformation + experience
Take This Action To Get Clear On Your Pricing
Ok, so we’ve narrowed the field, but it’s still easier said than done.
Because, your ‘mindset’, ie your beliefs & habits are getting in the way.
Here’s a key point to remember: These beliefs, the stories you are telling yourself, are about YOU & YOUR perceptions of your potential customers.
So if you are ready to start charging higher prices that truly reflect the transformation & experience you provide:
- Get clear, from your customer’s perspective, of the transformation and experience that your service provides.
- Get out of your own way. Do the mindset work – remove negative beliefs – create new empowering beliefs – create new healthy money habits
- Take action. Repackage your services to create the ultimate experience & package for your clients and do the mindset work so that you can start charging higher prices.
If this snippet of financial wisdom resonates with you then join my email list and I’ll send you snippets like this one to your inbox each week.
And, if you’re ready to do some work on your money mindset and go after your financial goals (including charging more!) then why not join me in the Financial Goal Getters Academy