Become A Good Custodian Of Your Money
Manifesting with more ease, and less financial overwhelm are the outcomes of understanding your money situation – the past, present and future.
Fact: you can’t manifest money when you feel like you don’t have enough.
Get Ready To Receive More Money
When you need money, it creates powerful feelings within you. You then emit that feeling out into the Universe, as well as allowing the feelings to influence your unconscious thoughts, which results in you continually attracting needing money.
To get yourself ready for receiving more money, you’ve got to acknowledge and cultivate a feeling of abundance, in the here and now.
Becoming a good custodian of what you already have, is a great way to do just that.
You can start to become a good custodian of your money by understanding exactly where you are now, and making a simple plan for your money.
Create A Plan For Your Money
This exercise of creating a plan for your money is tuning your awareness to all the money and abundance already flowing in and simultaneously training your mind to look for more money-making opportunities.
- Get a clear picture of your financial worth [what you own and what you owe]
- Evaluate your spending habits. Are they in line with your values & desire to create more wealth?
- Are you covered in case of an emergency?
- Do you have money goals to help you increase your financial worth
- Set money dates on a regular basis, so that you can monitor what’s going on with your money
Remember: What gets measured, gets managed, and what gets managed, gets improved.
If this nugget of financial wisdom resonated with you, then why not get future nuggets of wisdom sent directly to your inbox by clicking on this link.
Do you want support while you work on your plan? If so, then the Financial Goal Getters Academy is for you:
- Set money goals that help you move swiftly towards your version of financial freedom.
- Clear money blocks and build a healthy money mindset.
- Systems to deal with your finances without emotion!
- Support and answers to your questions that accelerate you to the next level.
- Coaching calls for accountability and supporting your next-level upgrades.